carbon exhaust

Hi All,

It’s time to change the stock end can for a carbon one...at this point I have 3 in mind..any experiences / advice would be greatly appreciated. Scorpion serket cost £349, two brothers cost about £280 and then then the pipewerx oval..about £280, the only concern I have for the two brothers is that it’s not e marked, will this cause an issue or not with MOT's or random police doing spot checks etc?

Cheers Craig (in Berkshire)

I had the GYTR carbon can on before I got the Micron GP installed and loved it. I posted a comparison of the two on this forum in the "what did you do to your fz today" thread if you want to have a look and listen.

I have a Scorpion carbon slipon. It looks great, it sounds great, I love it !!
Just fitted my new Evotech exhaust hanger tonight.

ybyb.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Remus Hexacone, sounds awesome with baffle out (not over the top mind), gives a nice burble on tickover, and the angles on the 'zorst make it stand out from the normal round/oval shapes of a lot of aftermarket cans.

Don't have a picture at the mo as my wife has transferred all of my bike pis to our external hard drive, but the pic I have added gives you and idea of looks...

Scorpion hands down! Why? Ask if anyone else offers lifetime warranty and guarantee that the can will not need re-packing. Besides that, it looks and sounds great! Very happy with mine.

I really like my MIVV Suono....but they don't make this version any longer. That said I do like the black one they have available now with the carbon cap just as much.

This is back when my bike was "closer" to stock.

+1 for Scorpion. I got it because of the E-markings, otherwise I'd have problems here in Switzerland. It has since been checked over by the police once and I had no problems :)

I didn't realize that they had a lifetime warranty, but it's holding up nicely after 5 years and I don't think I'll ever have to use that warranty. (touch wood)

Hi All,

It’s time to change the stock end can for a carbon one...at this point I have 3 in mind..any experiences / advice would be greatly appreciated. Scorpion serket cost £349, two brothers cost about £280 and then then the pipewerx oval..about £280, the only concern I have for the two brothers is that it’s not e marked, will this cause an issue or not with MOT's or random police doing spot checks etc?

Cheers Craig (in Berkshire)
Just keep your stock exhaust for MOT time. ;)

Back