Caught me by surprise

Needless to say, Bentley Continentals are NOT slow... I mean, I knew they were fast but I did not expect it to be that quick.

Was getting on the highway, minding my own business and I start giving her some juice to get up to speed. Get to 6th gear, just cruising and I got into one of those moods to just add 20mph to my speed. So as I am increasing I notice a car on the left of me not allowing me to get to the left lane as he is really gassing it..

Dude has his young son in the car and he smiles then floors it. I decided to play catch up but holy cow once those cars get rolling they are moving. Well, he slows down to the limit and I do as well, this time I am ready and waiting just cruising in 3rd. We are side by side, he nods and...

Yeah, his son was not smiling that time.

Granted, if it went over 120 I am sure the car would have crushed me, but from a 60-120 roll on, FZ1 - 1, Bently - 0

:cheers:

I'd be shocked if there was a stock car out there that could beat the FZ1 in any range under 100 MPH. Just checking the specs on the 638 HP, 600 lb/ft torque of the 2011 Chevy Corvette ZR1 the FZ1 has it beat 0-60 and the quarter mile. But I think I would like to have a Chevy Corvette ZR1 anyway...its a bargain at $110,000, don't you think?

I'd be shocked if there was a stock car out there that could beat the FZ1 in any range under 100 MPH. Just checking the specs on the 638 HP, 600 lb/ft torque of the 2011 Chevy Corvette ZR1 the FZ1 has it beat 0-60 and the quarter mile. But I think I would like to have a Chevy Corvette ZR1 anyway...its a bargain at $110,000, don't you think?
:laugh2: oh yeah! just tell the dealer you only have $6200, it works all the time norm

Check this out

Ariel Atom 500 V8 | Ariel Atom USA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_8m8i6JqOg]YouTube - ‪Top Gear - 16x01 - Ariel Atom V8 vs BMW S1000RR‬‏[/ame]

You guys have to remember that while the FZ1 is faster then probably most everything available right now, it's only faster in the hands of a professional. Joe Blow would likely not be able to control the bike to get a perfect 0-60 without a shit load of practice in perfect conditions. The car on the other hand probably has launch control, TCS and huge grip so any moron could get in a fast car and get somewhere near a pro.

Amazing that a 6500lb luxury car can be so fast eh Geno? Pretty amazing piece of engineering

Back