Chattanooga, TN area tomorrow, 3/13

schot1984

Meeting some guys early AM to ride, but I think I will want to ride longer than them, so if anyone wants to ride beyond 12noon, let me know! Just send a PM, I'll check emails on the phone throughout the day.

Also, if you reside in this area and want to be buddies to ride at other times, PM me as well.

I saw your little jaunt that you posted before and looked at that route you took. The only word that comes to mind is "Envious". If I lived down there I'd never be home! Have a safe and great day tomorrow!

I saw your little jaunt that you posted before and looked at that route you took. The only word that comes to mind is "Envious". If I lived down there I'd never be home! Have a safe and great day tomorrow!

Yeah, I'm without a riding partner, I think today I'm still going to do that 300mile loop that we didn't finish yesterday due to mechanical issues. Gotta get rid of this hangover and get off my ass.

I'm disappointed that no other SE TN members hit me up!

I will assume that you guys had a better day today than the other day. I certainly hope it went well for you guys.

Yeah, it was excellent. Blood Mountain is awesome. I broke in that new Dunlop, got maybe 3/16" of chicken strip left but I'm not willing to push it much harder than that. :nono:

Back