Check This Out

Hmmm? Things to do: Purchase Mirror
Front and rear turn signals
Bar End
Right Side Grab Rail
Buff out scratch on exhaust

It's amazing that you always seem to be captured on video when stupid things happen. :doh2:

That would be pretty embarassing. At least no one was in the immediate parking lot when it happened! My friend who has a CBR600 actually dropped his at a gas station when he was getting off to fuel up. This was in his early days, but it was still funny. He said everyone was just looking at him, some laughing; no one offered to help him get it back up. My face would've been so red had that been me. I would've picked it up and left and said forget the fuel!

Well dropping your bike always sucks no matter how small the damage. Sometimes your ego gets hurt more than anything else.

I once dropped my first bike at a stop sign. I had just gotten it and was practicing shifting and braking at an industrial area. Came to a stop sign and went to put my foot down. Well needless to say there was sand/fine gravel on the floor that I didn't see and my foot slipped...down went the bike. It was like in slow motion and there was nothing I could do to save it. Only ended up with minor scratches (hardly noticeable) on the fairing, but I was so upset...

LMAO!
I had something similar happen. I parked front end first into a parking spot one morning when I stopped to get some coffee. When I was backing out I was looking behind me and didn't notice the kitty litter that was all over the parking space (to soak up the oil). I was pushing so hard to back up that my right foot slipped right out from under me so hard that I almost fell off the bike.
LOL - I dropped my bike right in the parking lot! LOL I couldn't believe that I had wrecked on kitty litter but luckily no one had a video camera!

I cannot say a thing! I had just replaced both side fairings and front fender on my CBR1100 Super Black Bird, all OEM, back it out of the driveway, the earth became misaligned, and boom, dropped it. I sat and cried like Nancy Kerrigan.

Back