Chester/Delaware Counties, PA 10/14/10

Hey all. I'm going to hit the road a bit tomorrow, Thursday, Oct 14 around West Chester and King of Prussia, PA. Might head over the bridge near Cycle World of Cherry Hill just to shop a little.

I'll either have the wife with me on the back, or she'll be riding her Ninja. Either way, it will be a mellow ride for us consisting of lunch and some sights around Rt. 282 and 82, Ridley Creek Park, and other areas like the Arboretum.

If anyone's intersted in coming along and hooking up for the ride, let me know. Even if you just want to meet for lunch and put some names with the faces, that's great, too.

Best wishes to all.

Brian

Hey all. I'm going to hit the road a bit tomorrow, Thursday, Oct 14 around West Chester and King of Prussia, PA. Might head over the bridge near Cycle World of Cherry Hill just to shop a little.

I'll either have the wife with me on the back, or she'll be riding her Ninja. Either way, it will be a mellow ride for us consisting of lunch and some sights around Rt. 282 and 82, Ridley Creek Park, and other areas like the Arboretum.

If anyone's intersted in coming along and hooking up for the ride, let me know. Even if you just want to meet for lunch and put some names with the faces, that's great, too.

Best wishes to all.

Brian

Hi Brian and Michele,

I hope that all is well with you guys. I'm hoping it stays mild for a little while longer so that maybe I can get a ride in with you guys down there. I'm going to talk with Dave (Earlzach) to see if we can set something up before the season is over. He's right across the bridge from Philly. I'd like to meet him down there and hit some roads in PA. I'll let you know well in advance so that we can maybe get a ride going.

Hi Brian and Michele,

I hope that all is well with you guys. I'm hoping it stays mild for a little while longer so that maybe I can get a ride in with you guys down there. I'm going to talk with Dave (Earlzach) to see if we can set something up before the season is over. He's right across the bridge from Philly. I'd like to meet him down there and hit some roads in PA. I'll let you know well in advance so that we can maybe get a ride going.

Sounds good to me. Its a shame we dont have Pop with us he knows his way all over the Dutch country. "Plus he rides in front"lol. I shouldnt have said that.:doh2:

I am lookign forward to a ride. I have not rode since we got back from Deals.
Maybe I can get my wife to come along for some nice PA countryside riding.
I would love for her to share a ride like that.:Rockon:

This sounds great! I'll take the wife out tomorrow and we'll try to set this up. We'll have to do it soon if we hope to beat the bad weather, right?

Anytime, I'm in, and wifey will get on the back for a cruise anytime.

Okay guys, now we have to go for a ride. My wife and I couldn't go because of the horrible weather, so I ended up going shoe shopping instead with her.

For me on this end, the sooner the better. Once the Holiday season hits, my wife and I will both be very hard to get time off to do it.

And we could easily come over the bridge to meet you all on the Jersey side if that's comfortable. Whatever works out, but sooner rather than later due to the season and weather is good for us.

Back