chinese slip on

ty anyways but i finaly got it all figured out on mine now its good to go now just alot of finess tho. glad its over tho love it tho just real bumpy at first. iall figure out how to do pictures someday lol:smokin2::noworries:

i know this is probably a dead post by now but i got the same can off ebay and i didnt have any issues he spoke of... my center stand still works and does not hit and my bracket fit perfectly... and i bought mine before he bought his... maybe he had some confusion while installing or they sent the wrong bracket? btw all you do for the exup is remove the cables from the exup servo motor and put it back together with the cables removed (i cheated and looked up instructions from another manufacturer, they all install the same). i have had this can for 800 miles or so and i really like it.. as previously stated.. it is LOUD but sounds nice.. fit and finish was surprisingly good i just wish the thing had a damn brand on it..

I have a cheap one too, i think is was from danmoto.The biggest problem was the pipe wasnt quite bent enough for the can to miss the swing arm. I had to "adjust" the braket a little to make it work

dandan/danmoto/chinese slipon is still there minus 1 spring(felloff).
gto2003 did your mid pipe come with a center stand stopper bracket or is you stand rubbing on the suspension linkage as was mine till i made a bracket.
Dyno'd today at 154rwhp.

Back