Christmas Day

For the last 8 years or so, i have on xmas day gone out on my bike to devils bridge in the lakes to get out of the way of all the hassle (bah humbug).But it looks like the weather has beaten me this year, with snow and ice covering the floor i don't think it would be a good idea to risk it. So instead i will have to stay in and pretend i'm not in when anybody comes round!!!!!

Anyway Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the forum

Have a Hooligan Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all ! If we can't ride then we will have to settle for thinking / dreaming about it. Santa brought me the pants for my Alpinestar RC-1 jacket so I am happy ! Maybe my wife can knit me one of these (helmet covers).

Remember Sleigh safe ! Ho Ho Ho !

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all ! If we can't ride then we will have to settle for thinking / dreaming about it. Santa brought me the pants for my Alpinestar RC-1 jacket so I am happy ! Maybe my wife can knit me one of these (helmet covers).

Remember Sleigh safe ! Ho Ho Ho !

Great Pics Oldschool! I'd like to post the Santa Riding over on my Facebook page. Have a very Merry Christmas!

For the last 8 years or so, i have on xmas day gone out on my bike to devils bridge in the lakes to get out of the way of all the hassle (bah humbug).But it looks like the weather has beaten me this year, with snow and ice covering the floor i don't think it would be a good idea to risk it. So instead i will have to stay in and pretend i'm not in when anybody comes round!!!!!

Anyway Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the forum

'devil's bridge' great roads up there .I live nr york and love heading up to haws and on to there on a sunday in the summer we will have to meet up when the wether picks up sometime !!

I too ride up to hawes, good roads but have to watch out for the coppers hiding in farm gates and behind walls waiting to say hello hello!!!!!!!!!!!. I also have friends who live in Accomb and Strensall just outside york and often come over for a ride just for the hell of it.

Back