Comparison photo of Cee Bailey screen with stock

How the airflow?

+1

I'm trying to decide between this and the Nat'l Cycle Vstream.

I am returning the Zero Gravity Sport Touring I just got. Zero G just threw it in a plastic bag and dropped it in a box. With predictable results. I.e. lots of scratches.

Plus its too short and narrow to do me much good at 75+ mph, which is 95% of my riding.

I'm 5'8" btw.

Last edited:
The pics on ceebaileys.com must be of the 22" version. Looks taller than yours i'm thinkin:

fz1_06_05.jpg
6461d1307669269-comparison-photo-cee-bailey-screen-stock-screen1.jpg

Last edited:
I have next to no seat time on an FZ1 with the stock screen, I replaced it very soon aft purchasing it. The airflow is ok with the Cee Bailey screen, hard to compare it with the stock screen because I just did not keep it on very long. I had a Zero Gravity Sport Touring before on the first FZ1 I had. I think that the Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen is a little shorter and a little more narrow when compared with the 20" Cee Bailey screen I now have. There are some pictures in my album of my smoke Zero Gravity Touring screen in my album (I like the smoke better than the clear that I now have). I tried to upload some pictures but the site complained about some security token error:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/members/cos_fz1-albums-fz1-pics.html

Last edited:
Back