corbin seat & Givi windscreen

dduck

Just put my corbin rear seat with backrest up on ebay.

Both items in very good condition and barely used.

If you are looking for one of those items it is a good time to get it next to new for a good discount.

Starting bid for Corbin $275 - retail $418

Givi touring windshield also available for sale.

Last edited:
I'm also going to sell my Teknic Jacket with full Armor (leather); Silver, Black & white. $100

and a Gmax helmet; flat silver & grey with . $30

Jacket used but in good condtion; Helmet hardly used at all.

Can't seem to add image here but if anybody interested I'll start a new thread with photos of each

I'd still like to purchase the seat and backrest together and contacted you through your previous Ebay auction.

At that point you were not interested in discussing for less than $350 + $20 shipping.

If you decide to sell outside of Ebay please let me know. I'll take both, but I still feel the price on Ebay is outside the range for used items.

I continue to wish you the best in your sale.

I did some cleanup here. The "For Sale" section is not the place to discuss forum rules. If a member has a problem with the forum rules, or how they are being enforced, that member should contact the forum administration directly. Don't let it get off track again.

Aaron just cleaned up the thread and that should be that. If anyone has anything nasty, rude, or vulgar to say please keep it to yourself. There is not going to be any back and forth nonsense here on the site. Your posts will be quickly deleted and if it continues, proper action will be taken. Let's end the bickering here. Everyone has made their points and the administration has taken care of the issue. Thanks!

Back