cyanogen and android

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
Rooted droid x and have been playing around with various roms and themes over the past year.

I think I've finally found the rom for me. Cyanogen mod 7.1 for gingerbread. It has everything (and more) to keep me busy and reading up with everything it has to offer. My phone (and future phones) may never run a stock rom again.

Just when I thought I might slip and try the iphone again.

NEVER!!!!!!!

I agree 100%.
I'm running nightly No.98 with Siyah 2.1 kernel on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
Cyanogen is very fast, uses very little resources and has plenty of custom features to personalise your phone.

Sent from my SG2 using Tapatalk

Nightly build #138 with 2.6.32 kernel on android version 2.3.7.

I need to research ALOT to truly understand everything this rom can do and handle. I ran liberty for a spell, and though a similar platform, moved on. Tried some of the other roms but could never get them to load or run stable if they did. Darkslide X spent the longest on my phone and then the river themes made for some color change. I would not of looked for a replacement except I started having issues with functionality that my backups could not fix. So, I had to start from scratch (again).

Wishing I would of rolled back to froyo and tried CM7, or any other roms for that matter, instead of limiting myself strictly to gingerbread. Wondering now what it would have been like but I guess ill just have to wonder from here on out.

Last edited:
Back