Cycle World International Motorcycle Show

FSTZ1

This weekend is the Cycle World motorcycle show in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. I'm wondering if anyone else has attended prior shows and if they think it was worth the price of admission, which is $13 for adults, plus another $7 bucks just to park.

I used to go to bunches of shows as a dealer... the only one I really like was the Indy dealer's show.... that place was awesome... it was 3 days long, and if you walked through booths the entire 3 days, you still couldn't see everything.. granted, it wasn't a lot of bikes... but it was all sorts of new products that would be hitting the market soon.

This weekend is the Cycle World motorcycle show in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. I'm wondering if anyone else has attended prior shows and if they think it was worth the price of admission, which is $13 for adults, plus another $7 bucks just to park.

I went to the show in San Mateo (CA) and bought tickets on line for $10; Motorcycle parking was free! I enjoy the show every year; there is always some high points and low points to the show. I really loved the new KTM road bikes and the vintage bike show that was part of this year's activities.

I rode the new Buell and alway enjoy the Umbrella girls!:D

go and have fun!

Because of my attack, I couldn't go down to the show at the Javits Center in NY. I gave my ticket away but my friend was nice enough to take my son with him. I gave him the camera to take some pics for me. They had a blast and stayed about 4-1/2 hours down there. Here are some pics that my son brought home for me.

dcp_4376.jpg

Deeandboys.jpg

dcp_4375-1.jpg

dcp_4372.jpg

dcp_4367.jpg

dcp_4363-1.jpg

I will be there next year for sure! No more heart attacks for me.

Back