• 2001 Suzuki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
036.jpg

RED, my new favorite color!

Luke, Please tell me that this beautiful thing is not in your stable as well?!

Last edited:
I'm partial to black, but that is a nice bike.

Billy,

I was on the side of black, but then I've seen a couple of the Gen II in red here and on FZ1OA, and the color just stared to grow on me. Not to mention all decked out, makes me think that there is just as much in accessories as there is in the purchase price of the bike???

Adam

You can say that again. It is amazing how you can actually spend the same if not more than the bike cost, just in aftermarket pieces. The worst part of all is you can't make none of that back if you sell it. You would have to store all the stock items to replace and then sell all the aftermarket stuff by itself. My 05' Honda Spirit was a perfect example. The bike cost just under 7,000 new. It had probably a little over 3,000 in aftermarket goodies. I sold the bike for just over 4,000.

Anyway, how have you been? I hope the weather is holding up out by you. I heard that even parts of Texas got some heavy snow last week. Enjoy your Christmas and have a great New Year. I'll probably talk to you before then, but just in case. Billy.

Surely there has to be some others with some possible recommendations for bikes. Don't think there are any rules as far as what can be posted (make of bike that is). Let's see what catches your eye and come up with the bike of the month for December!

concept/streetfighter/custom/sport tourer/chopper/DIY/photochop/???

Anyone?? Anyone.....

BroHay

Last edited:
And for the record.....If someone has another bike to submit, there is room for Seven (7) more.

Post it and I'll add it to the list of bikes above.

Polls close on December 31, 2008.

BroHay

Well, learn by doing. Doesn't appear that you have the abillity to edit the poll to add more bikes so as the first test run for bike of the month, it appears that the three bikes above are what made the short list (not meaning to make it one sided)

Anyway, post up your finds and lets see what is out there!

Polls close December 31 @ 8:43pm.......

Can only improve from here for '09!

BroHay

Last edited:
Well, let's see about getting together the short list for the bike of the Month in Jan '09.

Post what catches your eye in the December '08 thread and those nominees, up to 10 total, will be included for the bike of the month in January.

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

BroHay

Eyecatcher! A bike, constructed by a friend, built from an TDM900 engine, FAZER600 frame and R6subframe. He won a contest with www.bike-design.be in 2007 with this streetfighter concept. Allthough it's a 2007 make, I did not want to miss this out for you guys....

100_1943.jpg

100_1947.jpg

100_1945.jpg

Well, getting close to the end, and so far only have one bike to post for January. Need two more to make it a race! NO categories! NO qualifications!

Just post some pictures of the bikes that catch your eye.

Thanks,
BroHay

stonesie said:
aint that 2?

Tis true, that does make two. So one more, at a minimum, is needed. Would like to get some other bikes so......

Please, post some more bikes!! Cutoff for nominees will be January 5, 2009. Poll will start on January 6, 2009.

Thanks,
BroHay

Last edited:
MT-OS Jan 2007 Tokyo Motorshow
3102907102_09d2047d3b_b.jpg

It is a YAMAHA! One more to make THREE (but we could still use some more.....)

BroHay

Last edited:
Back