Decided to post up a couple of new pics.

Going through my phone and decided to share a couple of pics. The first one, I absolutely love. It was about 7:15 in the morning and the dew had settled on the bike (I wish i had a garage to park in, but alas, i don't). So before I toweled off the bike I thought i'd take a pic of it. came out pretty good for a cell phone pic!
Morning_avatar.jpg

And here's from a couple of weekends ago when I went camping. I loaded this thing as tight as I could... Can't wait until I actually get some real luggage/tank bag/etc though.

IMG_20120211_151727.jpg

Looks great. You are making me miss riding. I have a garage, but I work 7pm to 7am, so many mornings I have dew on my bike too.

Seeing you bike loaded up makes me want to take a trip. I'm ready to take a moderate trip this year too. I'm thinking 500-1000 mile trip one way would make a good start. (but not in one day - no iron butt for me)

Looks great. You are making me miss riding. I have a garage, but I work 7pm to 7am, so many mornings I have dew on my bike too.

Seeing you bike loaded up makes me want to take a trip. I'm ready to take a moderate trip this year too. I'm thinking 500-1000 mile trip one way would make a good start. (but not in one day - no iron butt for me)

I totally suggest eastern KY/TN, WV or western VA.

Deals gap is right within that range too from where you are. If you haven't been it's a necessary trip! Especially on a bike, you can wind your way there hitting some beautiful roads.

Back