Delkavic mini carbon muffler?

You can get any Delk directly from the company: Delkevic USA

I have the tri-oval carbon. Love mine. It's very light; it makes great noise; it has the center-stand stop; it looks pretty good and it costs less than half of any given big name slip-on.

fz1delkscreengps.jpg

Is it cheaper to get it directly from them? Ya that looks good on there I just wanted to make sure there weren't any big problems or anything with them before I bought one. Because I know some of the stuff you can get off eBay can be a little sketchy at times lol.

Is it cheaper to get it directly from them? Ya that looks good on there I just wanted to make sure there weren't any big problems or anything with them before I bought one. Because I know some of the stuff you can get off eBay can be a little sketchy at times lol.

About 10k miles on mine.. no issues. I got it for $200 shipped, directly from them.

Delkevic

I have a 13" tri-oval on my '01 and a 14" oval on my '06, both purchased directly from Delkevic USA. It did save a little bit of money buying directly from them. The one on my '01 is about three years old and still sounds and looks like new. I've tried 'em both with the db-killers in and out, and I prefer a little less noise-guess my age is showing. I'd say those slip ons are among the best bang for the buck mods available. HTH

How much louder than stock are they with the DB killer in the pipe? Wake up the neighbors loud?

Does the DB Killer completely change the colume from muted to 2mile away loud?

How much louder than stock are they with the DB killer in the pipe? Wake up the neighbors loud?

Does the DB Killer completely change the colume from muted to 2mile away loud?

With DB Killer in, it's only slightly louder than stock. Without.. definitely loud.

I got the Delkevic shorty one just to try on my ride. It was way too loud without the DBK. I kept the Viper can. But if you get one with the DBK I bet it would be great. For about $200 the Delkevic look great!

Back