Delkevic exhaust

I've had trioval carbon on mine for about 12k miles now. Excellent quality and very good sound. It even has the stop for the center-stand (some expensive cans do not). Weighs 8 pounds less than stock.

I'd get one again in a heartbeat, if I needed a new pipe.

Sweet. I just noticed they weren't very expensive but the pictures look like they would be decent. I think I may try one out as well. Thanks for the input.

I have the tri oval on my 2009 and I love it. It is much smaller and lighter than stock but not much louder. It is great.

A word of caution, the examples you linked are for different gen's of the FZ1. Be careful to order the correct on for your bike. The mid pipes are different for gen I or II. Don't ask how I know this.

I have the tri oval on my 2009 and I love it. It is much smaller and lighter than stock but not much louder. It is great.

A word of caution, the examples you linked are for different gen's of the FZ1. Be careful to order the correct on for your bike. The mid pipes are different for gen I or II. Don't ask how I know this.

Uh,,,, how do you know this?!:jk:

I have the 14" oval on my '06 and the 13" tri oval on my '01. They both look and sound great with the dB-killers installed (guess my age is showing.) Save a little money by buying directly from Delkevic USA.

Larry aka Charliedog
Bristol, TN

Back