Dog Bones for Raising?

tk stunts

Just got some of the tk stunts dog bones when I did my r6 shock swap. They shipped fast and look great, pretty beefy too. Definitely recommend them.

2vuenpk.jpg

6mm polished stainless proper metric holes not nearest imperial

tough as old boot and all shiny

o forgot i make em lol

LooseNut,

Thanks very much, very useful post!

Devilsyam,

You make some do you? I just want to raise myself up ... .....uhhhh.... I think 'bout a half inch would do. But I don't know what length stock bones are to let you know what I'd like, any recommendations given a want to be 1/2 inch higher? How much are you charging btw?

FZ1yb,

Raise the butt end up, raise the forks up in the triple a little bit (which lowers the front a bit) and see how much faster your turn in is.

i have a set i bought but never used before doing my r6 conversion.

they were on ebay for $25 delivered, they raise it 20mm.

id give them to you for nothing but im in australia, not sure how much shipping is, but id ask that you pay for that.

or just get the ebay ones.

search for fz1 raising link.

Heck Yeah brother for sure!

If I can help you to get rid of them I'd do that for sure. My postal code in Edmonton AB, Canada is T6E 1A7. If you need more than that to figure out what shipping would be, just let me know and I'll pm you my address. 20mm should do quite nicely I reckon.

Cheers.

Heck Yeah brother for sure!

If I can help you to get rid of them I'd do that for sure. My postal code in Edmonton AB, Canada is T6E 1A7. If you need more than that to figure out what shipping would be, just let me know and I'll pm you my address. 20mm should do quite nicely I reckon.

Cheers.

Went to the post office and they want $18aud to post it!

Let me know if you still want them, honestly for that price id just get ebay ones, but let me know.

Can you throw up a pic of them? If you'd prefer to just send it to me by email just pm me your email address and I'll email you mine. Dude I've got no worries payin' 18Aussie dollars, fact I'd even give you 23 if you'd like, providing they're nice'n'just what I want?

Ok ill put up a pic, theyre not as nice as devilsyams stainless ones but they do the job.

Have marks on them as i installed them, but never rode with them, also dirty because i wrapped them in duct tape, should wipe clean easily.
8ad96ace-e6d0-d6ec.jpg

Last edited:
Back