Dragon, Moonshiner and more

I'm planning on riding up to the Dragon and doing some other routes in the area the week of May 19th (tentative). Anyone else going to be in that area that week?

I went up last year about the same time and weather was great and traffic was light during the week. Really looking forward to another visit and some great rides. We Floridians have to get our fix somewhere and I can't think of a better place than the great roads at and around the Dragon.

I went up last year about the same time and weather was great and traffic was light during the week. Really looking forward to another visit and some great rides. We Floridians have to get our fix somewhere and I can't think of a better place than the great roads at and around the Dragon.

Do you ride in the Dade City, Spring Hill, Blanton, Brooksville areas?

The group I *ride* with is going up May 10th. I may or may not go. My buddy comes back home from Naples, Italy March 18th for his sister's high school graduation. He has a OLD bike here in the states, I would love to take him up there for a night or two.

Looks like I have to reschedule my trip. In the middle of a big negotiation at work. Thinking the week of Memorial day or early June. Anyone have any feedback on how busy the area is during those times?

I'll be hitting the Dragon and northern GA the first week of Sept. What's that about "Moonshiner"? Are you talking about the Moonshine burger place near Casey, IL? I live 18 miles from there. If you are going there, let me know. I'd make a point to meet you if at all possible.

Back