Early B-day mods - PCIII, IM, flies...

DERJ

My wife let me install a few goodies early for my upcoming birthday...
:sinister:

P1030667.jpg

P1030675.jpg

P1030681.jpg

P1030687.jpg

P1030688.jpg

Your bikes looking real good mate.
You need to pull the cork out of the muffler's ass to get full power, especially now that you have the PCIII and IM. Then you can change your plate to "QUICKER" lol
It kind of defeats the purpose to leave it in if you know what I mean.
They are loud as hell without the db killer though, hey? I sold my Suono and bought an Akra because of the noise and drone at cruising revs (without the db killer installed).

Last edited:
The bike is looking sweet. So how does it run? How much of a difference does the IM make. I have been on the fence about the fce and IM. Trying to decide.

Running good right now - hard to say how much of a difference the IM makes (I put it on at the same time as the PCIII) but most of my daily riding is in that 5-7K RPM range so I wanted all the gain I could get there.

What I can say is the combination evened out my accelleration curve throughout the RPM range - no flat spots or bogging down and any RPM. I put a few hunderd miles on any it just seems to jump faster anytime you want. And I went from ~37 MPG to 45 just like that.

I had installed the FCE a few weeks ago and I did notice a bit more "smoothness" when shifting through the gears. The "snatch" wasn't too bad on my bike (or I just learned to avoid it) but I notice a small difference using the ol' butt dyno.

Give Micah a call at AF1 Racing in New Braunfels; he'll get all of your goodies working perfectly together. Money well spent. Let him know I sent you.

Your bikes looking real good mate.
You need to pull the cork out of the muffler's ass to get full power, especially now that you have the PCIII and IM. Then you can change your plate to "QUICKER" lol
It kind of defeats the purpose to leave it in if you know what I mean.
They are loud as hell without the db killer though, hey? I sold my Suono and bought an Akra because of the noise and drone at cruising revs (without the db killer installed).

Thanks, dude... I had the same problem with drone on long rides with the Suonon and I didn't what to loose the backpressure until I put on the PCIII. But I've got some new ear plugs that seem to help and so the db killer may be coming out after all.
Thanks for reminding me about it...lolup

Give Micah a call at AF1 Racing in New Braunfels; he'll get all of your goodies working perfectly together. Money well spent. Let him know I sent you.

Thanks for the referral!!! I'm been trying to find some first hand feedback on a local tuner...
The bike is running good with Ivan's "E" map, but I'd still like to get it on a dyno when I get the time/money to really get it dialed in.
:drools:

Back