Eventually I'll get there....

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
Here is a short list of new/old mods that have slowly been coming together.

Factory Setup with GYTR Lower Riser (before)
100_3123.jpg

Suburban Machinery Bars and Pazzos (after)
DSC_0514.jpg

Yamaha Tuning Fork Reservoir Cap
DSC_0513.jpg

Painted Grille (I have to finish doing the sides and fins)
DSC_0522.jpg

Rabeet's flushmounts (custom made LED Signals) Have 13 lights that I presently have working as flashers only, no running. I have to become more familiar with certain electrical aspects before I can make them function as the original stock lights turn/running
DSC_0523.jpg

Gilles Rearsets (found on Ebay for 150.00) I can live with some scratches. Considering that new are over 500.00.
DSC_0524.jpg

TI MIVV GP Short Slip-on.
DSC_0526.jpg

Let me clean up first.....

As for the position, LOVE IT! I have been riding with them for over 6 mos and I don't feel any discomfort, but that might change if I were to do some long distance riding 200+ miles (oh wait, I can change to go back to the stock position if I so desire :thumbup:).

Adam

The rear sets are hot. How much of a difference is it in terms of seating position? Less comfortable? I like!! Send some pics of the entire bike in the photo please! Thanks.

Bike in pieces at the moment -- however, look at your submission for April BOM and that is the same setup (just cleaner and w/o the Carbon heel guards)

Ohhhhhh, guess I'll have to find another ride just so I can keep riding whilst I work on the FZ......Daytona here I come??!

Adam

Looking good. I like those bars. What will you do when you run out of stuff to put on it? Of course, I guess you can always change something twice or three times if you're not happy.

Back