exhaust valve

hi

i'm selling my bike and need to put it back to standard.

it's an 09 fz1n.

what i would like to know is when i put the original can back on do i need to connect the exhaust valve back up.

cheers.

hi

i'm selling my bike and need to put it back to standard.

it's an 09 fz1n.

what i would like to know is when i put the original can back on do i need to connect the exhaust valve back up.

cheers.

It's kept open by a spring so you don't need to connect the cables as the default position is open.

If you really want it put it back to stock condition I'd hook up all cables and ensure the system is working properly. What are you going to tell the new owner when he asks what the cables are for under the seat? Don't be one of those guys who mods his machine then pawns it off as stock and the new owner can't figure out whats wrong and how to fix it!

If you really want it put it back to stock condition I'd hook up all cables and ensure the system is working properly. What are you going to tell the new owner when he asks what the cables are for under the seat? Don't be one of those guys who mods his machine then pawns it off as stock and the new owner can't figure out whats wrong and how to fix it!

its being traded and i'm short of time due to work commitments so i can tell the dealer and let them sort it out. just wanted to make sure it would run ok thats all.

Back