F/S: 2007 Nissan Frontier SE, 4x4 Crew Cab

skooter65

Asking $16,295 or best offer.

Kelly Blue Book Value = $17,890
Nada Value = $19,925

Moving and job change has lead to selling lots of toys...and here is the last one. 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab, 4x4 with 100,500 Miles(Mileage is all highway commute. Four years of 35miles one-way for work adds up quickly).

The truck has been impeccably maintained. Mobil 1 Full synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles. All service bulletins dealer corrected. Interior and Exterior regularly cleaned and inspected. Options and Upgrades are listed below. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for more pictures.

No need for two vehicles (and two car payments) and a motorcycle in the same household.

Stock Options:
-Four Wheel Drive
-Four Wheel ABS
-Cruise Control
-Power Windows
-Power Door Locks
-Power Mirrors
-Air Conditioning
-Driver and Passenger Air Bag
-Front Tow Hook
-Tow Package
-Bed Lining
-Utilitrac Bed System with extender & hooks
-Keyless Entry
-Full Size Spare
-Auxiliary Power Outlet

Nissan Aftermarket Options:
-OEM Fog Light Addition with Stock Steering Column Switch

Aftermarket Additions:
-Thule Top Track® Roof Rack System
-MB Gunner 6 20” Rims with Hankook Ventus ST Tires (90% Tread Life Left)
-Kenwood DDX512 CD/DVD Video Player, Navigation Ready(Bluetooth and Ipod Control Capable)
-Rockford Fosgate speakers throughout

Included with the sale are the stock rims with Cooper Discover M+S winter tires with approximately 60% tread left.

Photos:

Rack Installed:

i've seen it in person, it is very nice. i'd probably make an offer if i was in the market, but i am not. good luck with the sale.

Who needs to be in the market...doesn't everyone need two cars ;)

Thank you for the bump and see you Saturday!

Wow! That looks like a brochure from a Nissan Dealership! Very nice truck. Best of luck with the sale. By the way, are you moving far? Better roads to ride where your going???

Thank you! I hope that it will go quick. I was surprised to see similar year vehicles listed in the upper 19's and lower 20's.

As for the move, we are moving back to Maine which, sadly, does not have as nice of roads as CT. Win some and Lose some I guess.

Thanks for the bump fella's. Now, who wants this?!

Back