F/S Gen II MIVV GP Exhaust/PC3

I just sold my '07, and don't have anything left to sell 'cause its all been sold.
:woot:

1) **SOLD** MIVV GP Titanium exhaust...this was on my bike for a year, no scratches is in excellent shape. This will come with the reducer and all the stickers as well.
Looking to get $285 shipped. **SOLD**

2) **SOLD** PC3 - This was also used for a year. We tuned this to the above exhaust and the bike ran great. This will come in the original package with all the cables and CD/stickers included.
Looking to get $180 shipped. **SOLD**
*********This DOES NOT come with the O2 sensor plug...it is an optional part (PN#76423007).

3) **GONE** I have a front sprocket that I think is a 15 or 16 tooth...its 1 or 2 teeth less than factory. Got it to make my bike a little quicker...just never thought it really needed it. First one to take the exhaust or PC3 gets it.**GONE**

Email me at [email protected] for pics
or you can call me at 785-366-3500.

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:
I'm very interested in the pc3. I called and left u a message.

just came in the mail. thanx man. i cant wait for tomorrow for the install. wat map were u running?

just came in the mail. thanx man. i cant wait for tomorrow for the install. wat map were u running?

I think it was a map from the "other" FZ1 site...the guy that wrote it was DUKE, and I think it was called Hybrid 2.0.

I looked on there and it appears as though that map has since been replaced by Hybrid 3.0 and Hybrid 3.0 Smoothed.

Here's a link of some maps:

http://duken4evr.homestead.com/files/Dukes_Maps.zip

Have fun and good luck!

Schrader :sport12:

Back