F/S Nitro Evader and Nitro Car RC

TwItcH

I have a Duratrax Nitro Evader and a Hot Bodies 4 wheel drive car for sale.

The Evader has an after market exhast, cooling head, t-maxx servos and some other cool mods. I used to race it so it also comes with 3 sets of rims, one with track tires, the orange have rear tires with snow and ice screws in them and the chrome are street tires. Pull chord is slipping so may need new one. Like 5 $ from tower hobbies. I will include my starter box but the knobs to hold the truck will need re positioned. Comes with the 2 batteries in it that are worth alot ! But you will need to buy a charger for the batteries if you wanna use the starter box. ( You dont need the starter box to start it but it helps when racing)

The Hot Bodies car was a gift. From a family friend who bought it for their son and it sat. Alot of after market parts. 2 speed (1st and 2nd gear) Shifts very smooth. No problems. Comes with Body, Controller, and everything you need.

Both Vehicles Run AWESOME !!!!!!!!Both are 1/10th scale. I have many extra parts for the evader as i used to race it. ***** They will both need re-tuned because they havent been run in a year ***** so you will either have to know what your doing or take them to a hobby shop and it would be maybe 20 $ to retune both. Very simple to do.

Would make an AWESOME package deal for a father and son to go out and have some fun. Or for your kids.

New The Nitro Evader was 300 $
The Hot Bodies Kit car was around 450 $ to build how it is now.
Starter box + both batteries was 170 $

250$ Takes Both cars, and everything you need to run them. (Besides the Nitro Fuel you will need to purchase) Great Savings

*** Both are on different chips so both can be run at the same time !!!!

Last edited:
Wow! That Hot Bodies car is very reminiscent of my Kyosho FW-04 that I had back in the day! Shaft driven 4 wheel drive with a two-speed tranny. You can't find those anymore. I bought that car back in the early 90's for about $249.00 dollars and sold it about 5 years ago to a collector in Texas for $650.00 bucks! Good luck with the sale. The only one I kept was my OFNA Pirate 10 which is not available anymore either and still in great condition. I won't sell that one though.

Looks like that was a HPI Rs4. HPI/Hotbodies are the same company (I run one of their electric TC's, the Cyclone WCE).

Have you tried Rctech.net for selling the parts? Big FS thread over there.

Back