Fancy a White bodywork(with red stripe) for free?

mrjessehlee

Hi Australia,

Does anybody fancy a white bodywork with red stripe?

I have been thinking about re-painting my body work into different colour and I thought it might be an opportunity for someone who wants the white bodywork by just straight swapping.

It would be a win win situation. I have been building cars & bikes so I know what I'm doing with all the right tools. -Front fender, rear tail housing and the tank. This involves less than 20 screws and a very simple job. This will take about 2 hours to do tops.

I'd be happy with any other colour than yellow :woot:

My bodywork has very very very very very minor wear & tear due to normal use. Please see pictures below.
Let me know if anyone is interested. I am based in Sydney.

Jesse
042 030 1615

bodyworkswap01_zps474f04f4.jpg

bodyworkswap02_zps8eb23de5.jpg

Would love too! But im in Brissy :/ mines a black 07'

Im interested to know what it is youve with your headlight though!

Hey hey, it's roughly about 450km away if we meet in the half way near Kempsey it might work, the question is how badly do you want it.
I personally was never a white bike/car person and I'm pretty keen to change colour. I purchased this bike thinking & knowing I will be changing the colour. (rest of the mods & setup were too good to miss)

I'd be happy to meet you there and find a quite spot to do the job (will take about an hour at the very most to do each bike if I go very slow).

I often go 4-500km weekend ride on twisties so the getting there on motorway wont be an issue for me.

Will bring all the tools needed! I might even do a little camping over night while I'm at it :)

If you are interested, let me know.

Lets see each others bike more closely over the photos or something and take it from there :) I'll tell you all about the HID headlight when we meet up. :woot:

Jess

Thanks ow2839 for no reply!
Got me excited there for few days!! :confused:

I'm still open for swap. I'll be repainting it in about a month time, if anybody's still interested. It would really be a shame to sand all this perfect pearl white off.:eek::eek::cool::cool:

let me know!
Jesse

20140209_211856_zps377d4aa4.jpg

wee little update on the body work / re-painting.
yup, its been sanded and sent to the painters right now, It should come back in couple of days.
just in case anyone was wondering, this is how your FZ1 looks like with little body work :)

20140320_095220_zpsd5c2c1ab.jpg

Looking good , , blue must be your favorite colour ?

Its green actually LOL But I got a thing about a blue bike and great sentimental value as I have crazy memories on my first blue bike.

Looks good, I think. Got any better side on pictures?

Not quite yet, Yea.. it still looks not quite right without the badge and tank protector and most importantly a new headlight!. I will post better pic of it as soon as I get them sused. :D
This is about the most interesting picture I have so far :) :) :)

DSC07348_zpsb23ce363.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good so far. Should look really nice once the headlight is on. Try doing the belly pan decal in the paint color to tie it together, since you seem to be good with photoshop.

Back