Fender Eliminator

Chucknorris

Just received this one from Ebay.

Has anybody had this Eliminator?
It looks to be well made and painted nice as well...
I got the one to take signal lights but not sure if I will use it or not but I can always cut the tabs off.

ive been looking at that one also, the guy makes quite a few and has good feedback. Let me know how well it installs and after pics!!

I have the one with lights and Fz1 cut in. It is a very sturdy design, looks good on the bike. Needs some kind of rubber or foam washer to help with snugging on to the rear of the bike.

The lights that he sells are very cheap quality (you get what you pay for). The brightness is pretty good for visibility but the lens is seriously foggy after only 6 months, one of them pretty much fell apart after bumping in to it once, I mean literally pant leg caught on it and it fell a part.

View attachment 15676

Chucknorris, who is the seller and how much. I want one for my 2007fz1. The ones I were looking at seem a little on the pricey side for a bent piece of metal. Thanks

Chucknorris, who is the seller and how much. I want one for my 2007fz1. The ones I were looking at seem a little on the pricey side for a bent piece of metal. Thanks

Seller is creese1 and has many variation in design and color, starting from $22 up to $45

Yamaha FZ1 FZ 1 Fender Eliminator 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Black 2T S | eBay

Yamaha FZ 1 FZ1 Fender Eliminator Small Black Plig 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 | eBay

Yamaha FZ1 FZ 1 Fender Eliminator Black PL NL 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 | eBay

I had an issue with the kit at first and the guy was pretty cool about getting sorted. The only bad thing I can say is the quality of the LED turn signals. But for the money I'm not going to complain too much.

Yeah the previous owner did that,not sure where he got them but when I got the bike they were disconnected and all the original fender & lights where there but I hooked them back up and they work great at night but not so sure in day light because they are BLUE..... Awesome at night but not so sure in the day light.And they fit in that spot awesome!!

Blue... ooops! Here' that's an issue... no blue allowed at all and signals must be amber. Maybe you can find the same ones in amber? Or does your local laws care?

Still a cool option but yes, I think I'd want a bit more visibility. ;)

Back