Firearms "Ebay?"

Are there firearms Ebay sites?

I'm looking for a Bushmaster Carbon 15, 22lr magazine. The rifle is no longer made, and no longer listed on the Bushmaster web site. As fate would have it my magazine broke on the range today. :cry:

I don't think they can sell the actual guns or gun parts but magazines should be fine. LOL Here is Ebay's extremely detailed policy on firearms.

Firearms, weapons, and knives policy

Click on the Link that says Firearms and it will list all the things that you can sell. LOL There is not much!!! Then underneath it you will see all the things that you cannot sell!!! WOW!!! Ebay has changed a lot over the years in what they will not allow to be sold.

Last edited:
I did not have to pay any fees like that, but I joined years ago. I have bought and sold many items on there!

My last deal I got on there I saved 450 bucks on my Desert Eagle... Great site!

HAHAHA!!!!
I was shocked!! I had never heard of this. I understand why they do it, I am just surprised that they do it.

Gunbroker2.jpg

I tried, tried being the operative word here, to register with AR15.com yesterday, but I was unable to because they don't allow Yahoo accounts. Whatever. I ended up emailing Bushmaster to see if they still make the mags.

I tried, tried being the operative word here, to register with AR15.com yesterday, but I was unable to because they don't allow Yahoo accounts. Whatever. I ended up emailing Bushmaster to see if they still make the mags.

I attempted to register with that site last year, also, I guess that unless you have an account with aol or similar, you cannot register. The equipment exchange area of the site has some pretty good deals from time to time, though.

AR15 has an amazing for sale section. I registered there years ago...

:)

I have an account there that is at least 15 years old, I can't remember the UN or PW and the email account for it is long gone. I think it was my old .mac account. Who knows?

Regardless, I spoke with the nice folks at Bushmaster this morning and they are going to send me and updated mag at no cost? How's that for customer service for a product that is no longer made?

I have an account there that is at least 15 years old, I can't remember the UN or PW and the email account for it is long gone. I think it was my old .mac account. Who knows?

Regardless, I spoke with the nice folks at Bushmaster this morning and they are going to send me and updated mag at no cost? How's that for customer service for a product that is no longer made?

Sweet!!!!
I had a similar experience with Taurus. They fixed the front sight on my 24/7 pistol. No question - no charge - no return shipping.
I really pay attention to the companies who remember what customer service is and try to buy from them in the future.

RE: Sweet !! (Yeah !!)

I too had a sweet experience with the people at Bushmaster lately. Just last month I needed a replacement 'rear' take-down pin for my Carbon 15 AR pistol. BM bought out the Professional Ordnance company back in '03 and after talking to them and offering to buy the missing pin, they sent me the pin, NO charge. No shipping, no nothing. It came in the mail to me. Thanks Harvey @ BM. Very classy indeed. It turned out somewhat expensive however, as I was looking on Gunbroker.com again this month (as usual), and spied, then bid on, then purchased a LNIB, very sweet, Bushmaster 25th Anniversary AR, for less than half the original price ! Mostly because I like doing business with companies like Bushmaster. I just last week sent the upper in to them for the installation of an AK 74 style MB. They will install the muzzlebrake (if purchased from them) for free. Just pay the shipping. Sweet !!

Back