Flashing Brake Light

I think that's a great idea, I rode with a guy in a Kawi that had one of those last week and it really catches your eye. If it was me I'd get integrated signals in it as well.

If it were to have integrated signals and the brake light flashes how would the person behind you know if you were stopping turning or putting your emergencys on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's a good investment. It might save your a$$ one day.
I have an AdMore Lighting Light Bar and I'm about to install Hyper-Lites U32 Kit.
Johnny, with the AdMore Lighting light bar you can easily tell turn signals from brake lights. See videos on AdMore Lighting page.

Yea it's just a little module you buy. I have one (BACKOFF) on my cruiser, just hadn't gotten around for the one for the FZ. Yes they do help, as they attract more attention than a constant on light. Just "MAY" avoid a read end. Anything that helps, I'm all for it.

IMO Integrated sucks, hard to distinguish what the person is doing. Might be a cool looking mod but doesn't help visibility at all.

Last edited:
Yea it's just a little module you buy. I have one (BACKOFF) on my cruiser, just hadn't gotten around for the one for the FZ. Yes they do help, as they attract more attention than a constant on light. Just "MAY" avoid a read end. Anything that helps, I'm all for it.

IMO Integrated sucks, hard to distinguish what the person is doing. Might be a cool looking mod but doesn't help visibility at all.

I have read a couple of different articles that the integrated turn signals actually increased the possibility of being rear ended. I was thinking of doing that and changed my mind.

I have read a couple of different articles that the integrated turn signals actually increased the possibility of being rear ended. I was thinking of doing that and changed my mind.

If you think about the design of integrated TS/TL combination you'd see that not the case. However I agree it's a cool looking mod that cleans up the rear.

I believe it's a good investment. It might save your a$$ one day.
I have an AdMore Lighting Light Bar and I'm about to install Hyper-Lites U32 Kit.
Johnny, with the AdMore Lighting light bar you can easily tell turn signals from brake lights. See videos on AdMore Lighting page.

:+1:

The Admore people were great to deal with and the product that I bought has worked flawlessly for 2 years now.

Make sure when you put these on that you can see them in the day light. My buddy on a Kawi Meanstreak put intergrated tailight on and we can't see when his turnsignal or brake light are on till it's dark out. So he's stuck using hand signals and IMHO a lot of drivers out there don't have a clue what hand signals are.

Back