Foot Pegs!

3B43

Yes, I've done a search, but it seems what I want . . . anyway, what I WANT, is some 6061/7075 pegs W/the same material for the attachments! I have a set on the bike that I use for 'track day' and since I almost ground them off, I want to replace them w/my 'real stuff'. My concern is all the sport touring I do, and numerous times, during a ride, I stand up in the pegs . . . . stretch/etc and I want the 'attachment points' being up to the task. Breaking a peg, while tooling down the road at 70 mph would be real/REAL . . . . OUCH! I love the look of the Rizoma's, but they don't make the 'attachments'.

Any comments/opinions?

You can go the full Rizoma route. They are a little price for the rear set kit but the quality is top notch. They can be adjusted in minutes. The lowest and most forward mounting is close to the stock peg location. Love mine.

I was lucky enough to find a set that was used for 300.00 USD. You can order directly from Rizoma. Rizomas web site should have a listing I'd a dealer closest to you. New around 500.00 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back