Frame sliders that fit w/ fairing kit?

Perk

Can anyone give me some help with frame sliders that will fit my 07 FZ1 that has lower fairing installed on it? I brought the shogun frame sliders but due to the fairings, the sliders did not fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Perk

Two sets of these sliders:
07-08 Yamaha YZF R1 YZFR1 No Cut Black Frame Sliders - eBay (item 160567486591 end time Apr-05-11 02:05:40 PDT)
Then use the ones with the longer protrusion (frame side) for the FZ1. After that use the two longer pucks and instant custom made frame sliders

Went to the D2MOTO website and ordered 2 sets!

Brenda, see Tony's link above. Those are exactly what he pointed me to. Yes, bought two sets and used the longer offset brackets on both sides with the longer pucks. Works perfectly! Use the long bolts that came with the sliders. From the frame out, it is washer, slider bracket then the fairing stay bracket

You have to order the 2 sets from D2moto. The ebay link is only for 1 set.

Two sets of these sliders:
07-08 Yamaha YZF R1 YZFR1 No Cut Black Frame Sliders - eBay (item 160567486591 end time Apr-05-11 02:05:40 PDT)
Then use the ones with the longer protrusion (frame side) for the FZ1. After that use the two longer pucks and instant custom made frame sliders

Went to the D2MOTO website and ordered 2 sets!

Brenda, see Tony's link above. Those are exactly what he pointed me to. Yes, bought two sets and used the longer offset brackets on both sides with the longer pucks. Works perfectly! Use the long bolts that came with the sliders. From the frame out, it is washer, slider bracket then the fairing stay bracket

You have to order the 2 sets from D2moto. The ebay link is only for 1 set.

I have fairings on my bike. We bought these same frame sliders on Tony's recommendation. They fit perfectly and didn't need to make any alterations to the fairings. :woot:

Back