FS Gen 1 Leo Vince SBK Aluminum (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

LeoVince SBK Aluminum Slip-on.... Looks like this one:

yamaha_fzs1000_6357.jpg

Sells for $480 new.

Mine has a small scratch on it from a "friend" that did a shitty job with tie-downs... no big deal... maybe a 1/2" scratch...... I'll take pictures in the morning but it's been raining it's nuts off....

here are a few pics of it installed on my bike... one action shot... in the parking lot, you can see the little scratch.

Looking to get $240 + shipping OBO.... If you're local, you can pick it up for $240 flat.

1056d1255221153-fs-gen-1-leo-vince-sbk-aluminum-aaron-thunder-valley-bristol-tn-sat.-may-23rd-09-013.jpg

1057d1255221153-fs-gen-1-leo-vince-sbk-aluminum-img_1271.jpg

Last edited:
MUCH louder than the SBK... when the MIVV has the baffle out... with the baffle in... it's really just a hair quieter than the SBK.... but with the baffle out... it's rowdy... and a nice low tone... not all raspy and crappy sounding (IMO) like a D&D....

but of course... yesterday, my fork seals started leaking.... so... that's why I'm selling.

MUCH louder than the SBK... when the MIVV has the baffle out... with the baffle in... it's really just a hair quieter than the SBK.... but with the baffle out... it's rowdy... and a nice low tone... not all raspy and crappy sounding (IMO) like a D&D....

but of course... yesterday, my fork seals started leaking.... so... that's why I'm selling.

titanium/carbon/stainless

new or used?

If you get a chance, post us a shot of the new exhaust.

I got a brand spanking new MIVV GP in Carbon from PJ... I'll snap a few pics as soon as it stops raining.... And I might wait until I get my brand new fairing and Gilles Rearsets in and on before pics.....

Rearsets are new too.... Got a deal on em through motomummy.... In black too....

Billy... The new fairing is just a new upper fairing... To fix it from when it fell over in the driveway back in..... .... ..... May or June........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back