FZ1 is back with new look

This is similar to what I want to do. Did you buy a new tank/plastics or did you paint that bastid?

the original idea was to buy the kit retro, but between the cost of importing to my country, the wait, I went back old, so opt to paint the original parts, I am better than I expected, I'm very happy, all I need put turn signal lights in clear or smoked, that I do I show you the result

Nice job, that's a clean looking bike. Did you powder coat the wheels?

actually the photos were taken when leaving the paint shop, now every time I have to be dusting the wheels, he he, the weather now in my area is windy and sand, ouch! :wtf:

not noticeable in the photos but the color is not pure white, is white pearl, in the night has a special shine by reflecting light.

Last edited:
actually the photos were taken when leaving the paint shop, now every time I have to be dusting the wheels, he he, the weather now in my area is windy and sand, ouch! :wtf:

not noticeable in the photos but the color is not pure white, is white pearl, in the night has a special shine by reflecting light.

new turn signal lights ! :D

Can't go wrong with white rims. Best thing I ever did to my old GSX1400!

cant help it... I just put a set of 18 inch white powder coated rims on my old Gixxer... I like'm... lol

GSXR%2520006.JPG

Best stuff ever wipe it on and nothing sticks to it no chain lube, brake dust works wonders....

MAX-SC1-DET_is

users reviews....
Pros:
Makes my atvs look like new again and even helps hide the scratches from trail riding once they are clean

Cons:
None"

Pros:
WORKS GREAT !!!!!!

Cons:
NONE ....."

"Pros:
SC1 Clear Coat works great on my ATV's. I've been using this stuff for years.

Cons:
I just wish they made bigger cans!"

Pros:
I had spent over 50 bucks trying to find a product that would detail my quad to my satisfaction. Maxima SC1 delivered! Creates a great gloss, and makes cleaning much easier.

Cons:
only regret I have is not finding it any sooner!"

The new look is awesome.
I have a tip for you.
WD-40 works wonders for cleaning. dirty white wheels.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yea, white wheels look great when the bike has a lot of white. As others have pointed out the one major downside is how easily the wheels get dirty :(

attachment.php

Back