Fz1 luggage options

Hi all i am wanting to add some hard luggage to my Fz1 for a trip to europe this year i would love to hear from other members about what luggage they have fitted pros and cons my bike is the naked version 2008 cheers :D fred600

I fitted Givi luggage to my Gen 1... sidecases and top case... great stuff... versatile... don't need it? Take it off... need a little room? just the top case. more room? sidecases. even more room? top case and sidecases. ... and of course, top cases go from about 30 Liters to 56 Liters.... I think the biggest recommended sidecases are the 46L models...

also, I have a Nelson Rigg Expandable tank bag that holds a pair of shoes, a pair of pants, and t shirts, socks, and undies for 3 days...

only downside of Givi.... it's easy to drop TONS of money in a hurry.

Just give me a good duffle bag, a couple bungies and I'm on my way. It costs practically nothing and If I crash or it falls off, no harm done. I've ridden the entire country, north, south, east, and west this way. I have a bike because I like the freedom and I won't spoil that because I need to take a couple hundred pounds of stuff with me.

Hi

I have the Givi 52 litre top box. A bit big but carries lots of stuff. I am thinking of adding the side bags. Can you send me photos of your bike?

Thanks.

Hi

I have the Givi 52 litre top box. A bit big but carries lots of stuff. I am thinking of adding the side bags. Can you send me photos of your bike?

Thanks.

Check out the Mods section in the Forum, then search luggage or just scroll through the threads you will find lots of stuff. Also check picture gallery/ mods section. I have posted pictures of my side bags. I have the V-35 Givi bags. Of course mine is a Gen 2, 2008, but Givi makes gen one stuff. GIVI.CA. Corbin makes beetle bags for the gen 1 as well. I put a couple of pics with this post in case you have trouble finding the others.

Back