FZ1 parts for sale in OZ

supersonic

I'm selling off some parts from my 06 FZ1. I am in Melbourne.
Rizoma mirrors.
FZ1 S tail end complete incl steel brackets.
Sargent riders seat (not pictured) fits N or S $200
FZ1S passenger seat

fz1corbin002.jpg
fz1corbin004.jpg
006rq.jpg

Last edited:
I like you you installed the Ohlins canister under the pillion seat. Did you have to take the rear cowl off to do that? I might do the same with mine.

I like you you installed the Ohlins canister under the pillion seat. Did you have to take the rear cowl off to do that? I might do the same with mine.
Yeah' it's a bit of an operation but it was worth it. This is Ohlins suggested mounting point and the shock comes with the rubber mounts and clamps.
All PMs' replied to.

Yeah' it's a bit of an operation but it was worth it. This is Ohlins suggested mounting point and the shock comes with the rubber mounts and clamps.
All PMs' replied to.

They've changed it, Ohlins' suggested mounting point is now bolted to each pillion foot rest. I like under the seat better, but it does lose space.

I can't believe no one has snapped up that Ohlins yet, they run rrp $1500+ new here in Oz. One of the best upgrades I made to my bike. If I didn't already have one I'd be all over it.

I can't believe no one has snapped up that Ohlins yet, they run rrp $1500+ new here in Oz. One of the best upgrades I made to my bike. If I didn't already have one I'd be all over it.

Agreed, the Ohlins transforms the bike, worth every cent. This one is like new too!

I have been thinking about this shock for a while, it's parting with the cash that's holding me back.
Does it make the ride harsher on our goat track roads?
Does it increase rear ride height? I think the FZ1 would benefit from this.

I have been thinking about this shock for a while, it's parting with the cash that's holding me back.
Does it make the ride harsher on our goat track roads?
Does it increase rear ride height? I think the FZ1 would benefit from this.

All bumps smooth out, plusher ride. The standard shock kicks like a mule. The ohlins is a set height. You could adjust the forks to change ride height.

Back