FZ1 Parts - Ivanized Ecu, PCV, etc

I crashed my FZ1 at the track and will be getting something different. Asking price shown plus shipping. Feel free to make an offer. The worst I can say is no. I'm shipping everything out from Santa Rosa, CA 95404.

image-20.jpg

image-6.jpg

2007 Ecu with Ivan's flash - Sold

image.jpg

Yoshimura carbon TRC slip on with approximately 7k miles - $ 350

image-4.jpg

Couple of small nicks on back side

image-2.jpg

2007 R1 shock with Satan V3 adaptor - Sold

image-8.jpg

image-3.jpg

CRG folding brake a clutch levers. Both perfectly straight with a couple small nicks - $80 each or $150 for both

image-14.jpg

image-12.jpg

PCV loaded with Ivan's map for Ecu flash. Few scratches when seat came off, but all wiring and connections are perfect, plugged into computer and works flawlessly - Sold

image-5.jpg

Graves velocity stacks - Sold

Last edited:
image-7.jpg

image-11.jpg

BMC filter with approximately 4k miles - Sold

image-19.jpg

Spiegler rear stainless brake line (red banjos and bolts with clear line) - Sold

image-9.jpg

Vortex 47t 530 steel sprocket with approximately 2k miles (I'll clean it before shipping) - $35

image-17.jpg

Evotech exhaust hanger - $35

image-16.jpg

Stock velocity stacks - $25

image-13.jpg

Left passenger peg/bracket - $15

Mirrors - $10 for both (left is wobbly)

Last edited:
Interested in the R1 shock and V3 adaptor, based on your response to Dicko, am I out of the running due to being outside the US?

I'm in 5094 South Australia.

Cheers!

HI I'll take the shock and exhaust hanger..... email me at [email protected] for paypal info thanks

Sale pending for the shock on the other forum already. I'll send you a pm about the hanger.

Will you be willing to sell your front forks?

Also, if the sale falls through for the shock, I'll take it.

I won't, as insurance has the bike now. This is everything I'm selling, apart from a GPR damper which I might possibly keep depending on the bike I'm getting.

Matt

Clear ur pm inbox ur full tried top my back... Google smokinjryan I think u will see where I been lol many motorcycle forums and computer and it's my ebay username thanks .. John

Back