FZ1N headlight problem?

Hi guys, I've got an Australian FZ1N that I bought as a write-off (damaged) bike and I am in the process of getting it road legal again. I bought the FZ1N headlight kit from partshark as it is (ironically) cheaper than buying the parts locally in Australia. My bike is a factory delivered FZ1N so the wiring doesn't need modification, however with everything plugged in I am only getting the eyebrow lights illuminating, not the main headlight no matter if the switch is on high beam or low beam. The wiring doesn't look damaged so I don't think that's the problem?

I can't start the bike up as my fuel tank hasn't arrived yet, does the main headlight come on with the key turned to on and the run switch on without the engine running? Or is the reason it isn't working because I can't fire it up yet? Any other ideas?

Thanks! Will post photos as soon as she's all back together and I can get her out in the daylight again :)

Thanks for such a quick response. That's great to hear, it's possible all is fine then. Will try again when I get the fuel tank and can fire it up.

Cheers

Back