G&G exhaust

coalt45

Well I took the short supertrap exhaust off the bike this past weekend. A few members from here and the other site and a few of my friends said it could be dangerous to my bike. So other than risk damaging my bike I decided to get another pipe.

So I bought the G&G shorty :woot:. I am not sure if the supertrap was damaging my bike but when I put the new pipe on it was like uncorking the beast. The power is amazing seriously from first to sixth it feels completely different. I still really like the look of the supertrap but that thing was F-ing loud. The G&G has a really nice tone to it. I have only had it out on a short little 90 mile ride but so far I am loving it.

Sound difference: Supertrap I couldn't hear myself think that pipe was just loud. The pipe wasn't only loud it made the bike sound different it didn't sound like a rocket almost like a hog or something. It sounded nice but not like a rocket should sound. The guys I rode with couldn't hear there bikes or so they say. The G&G sounds like a pissed off tiger? Either way now the bike sounds like a bike should sound.

Looks/style: Supertrap I loved the way that the supertrap looked. It made it look like there was no exhaust there and I really liked that. However the pipe itself wasn't that nice just the appearance that it gave the bike was good.
The G&G exhaust looks extremely nice however I can see the entire exhaust. Thats not a bad thing since this pipe looks extremely good. Its almost a Satin black and looks really nice with the Granite Grey bike. The pipe is kinda short it does not extend past the passenger foot peg by much.

Over all I am extremely happy that I bought the G&G sound and performance 100% improved.

I will post some pics soon just thought I would give my update.

Here are some pics of what it looks like

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

Very Nice!

That looks great! Now just enter it in the M.B.O.M. :bowdown:

Nice attention to detail, the axle blocks painted gold and rad ends & guard, pegs and brackets all blacked out as well as risers and upper triple clamp and bars. Really good looking result.

Last edited:
That looks great! Now just enter it in the M.B.O.M. :bowdown:

Nice attention to detail, the axle blocks painted gold and rad ends & guard, pegs and brackets all blacked out as well as risers and upper triple clamp and bars. Really good looking result.

Thank you!! That how I spent my winter glade its finally time to ride.

Looks Great

Gorgeous bike, man. That's a great exhaust, too.

I've been going back and forth over getting one of these, but I don't think I can give up the convenience of my centerstand. Might get the longer version, eventually.

That would be here: FZ1 Fazer :)

Thanks for posting that up Oldschool. Sorry it took me a while to reply i was on Vacation.

The guys on that site were really pleasant to deal with. HOWEVER when i ordered my pipe they said it was outta stock and would be in soon. It took about 3 weeks before they got one in stock and sent it out my way. The only thing about that, that worried me was they took my money the day I ordered it. I have had a few bad experiences with that happening. They did keep in contact giving me updates and what not until I recieved the pipe. Good company to work with.

If i didn't have a Mivv titanium gp i would have one of these. Awesome looking pipe bet it sounds sweet too.

Back