Gen 2 flush mount turn signals ??

Looking for flush mount front turn signals that will properly fit my 2009 .. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Proton makes a good one I hear. Their Pricy but they seem nice. I pulled them off and plugged the holes with bockoffs, then i put strip LEDs into the Radiator guards... Very viable.
Just another option.

Watsen Design get my vote. Pricey but very very bright and your choice of color to match your ride. PS Tried some cheap ebay jobs but way too dim for my liking.

Watsen Design get my vote. Pricey but very very bright and your choice of color to match your ride. PS Tried some cheap ebay jobs but way too dim for my liking.

Watsen is what's on my bike. I was lucky enough to buy my bike with them already installed. The original owner told me he had them match the paint.. maybe it was the first set for FZ1? .. He said he paid $400 for them :eek5:
I'd never spend that much on indicators.. even though they do look and work great.

I got a cheapo 8 dollar ebay set. Even with resistors and diodes I couldnt get em to do both turn and running lights... Although they fit nicely believe it or not. Spend a bit more and dont waste a few hours trying to get a cheap azz set to work right.

Back