Gen I Windscreen

Hey guys back asking questions again. One of these days I might actually be able to help some one with there problems and answer some questions instead of being the constant leech and always asking for everyone elses know how.

But anyways Im looking to get opinions on a good taller screen for my bike. I dont like riding the freeway but sometimes when there is no option I dont get enough protection and I turn into a darn bobble head.. need a good taller screen.

Ive looked at the puig and zero gravity but im not sure if thats tall enough. Is there anything else out there? Ive heard something about i think its V-stream? Do they make this brand for the Gen I and how good does it work.

thanks to everyone that responds your help is appreciated.

Stock screen puts the wind at your chest and head which I'm sure you are talking about exactly that. The Puig and 0 Grav's put it at your head and above. I've heard nothing but good things about both of those and which is what I plan to get later on. You're looking at a REALLY tall screen if you want 0 wind in your face. I would just go with the Puig or Zero Gravity, but that's just me.

I bought a Yamaha Tall windshield for my '03. It is 2" taller and 3" wider than stock. I'm about 5'-10" and haven't really had much of a problem with the buffeting effect.

Im about 6'2" and right now im getting all the wind put right under my chin with my current screen, which really causes a huge headache and sore neck and shoulders after long rides. So im looking to reduce or eliminate this.

Do you think the yamaha Screen will be a good one or is the Zero gravity going to be better?

Back