Gen II OEM driver seat (or both if $ is right!)

Looking for a nice, clean Gen II stock drivers seat or driver/passenger pair if cost is low. Don't have a lot of money to throw at this so please be kind to a rider in need!

Anyone switch out to a Sargent, Corbin, Mayer, Yammie Gel, etc. and just have their OEM's sitting around collecting dust? I'm your man!!!

Please...in great need. Hoping to find something ASAP.

If I may inquire, what is on the bike now? I wish I had mine for you but I had to give them to Top Saddlery when I got my seats from them.

If I may inquire, what is on the bike now? I wish I had mine for you but I had to give them to Top Saddlery when I got my seats from them.

How worth it are those TS saddles BTW? If I did my math right the Euro/USD conversion is BRUTAL right now. It looks like the seats shipped are well over $500!!!

How worth it are those TS saddles BTW? If I did my math right the Euro/USD conversion is BRUTAL right now. It looks like the seats shipped are well over $500!!!

This is the third time I've ridden seats from them and I wouldn't have it any other way. Simply the best money I've ever spent on any of the bikes.

I suggest ordering the LONG version. Yes, they are priced high but worth every penny IMHO. :D

Actually, the Euro is at an ULTRA low right now... This would be the best time to buy stuff out of Europe. If you do a Type 1, LONG and LEND a base, meaning you ship yours to them, it is 310.72 EUR = 421.976 USD. It would cost you about $50.00 give or take $5 to ship yours back. FWIW? Mine, at the time I bought it, was $498.87 USD!

What is damaged? The seat materials? Nothing wrong with the seat bases?

CruiseMissl,

I sent my Sargent seat in for mods and it should be back next week. I am using the stock one right now but may be able to sell the stock one after I get the Sargent back.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Cheers,

MrHix

CruiseMissl,

I sent my Sargent seat in for mods and it should be back next week. I am using the stock one right now but may be able to sell the stock one after I get the Sargent back.

Cheers,

MrHix

Would be interested Hix! Not much else popping up so far.

CruiseMissl,

Cheers,

MrHix

Hey Hix...

Might have a lead on a front. If it pans out would you part with the rear? Please still keep me in mind for the front as it's not a done deal on this end.

I might. I need to get my wife out on the Sargent rear seat to see if she likes it. Hopefully this next weekend.

Will keep you in the loop!

MrHix

Back