Gen II Parts For Sale

eaglefrq

Gen II Parts For Sale UPDATED with new items

I have traded my 2008 FZ1 and I stripped all the after market parts off the bike. I have all the manuals for these items.

- Cutmasters EXUP shelf $25.00 shipped.
- DDM Tuning 35 watt H4 Hi/Lo 5000K HID kit, $60.00 shipped.
- Gilles Adjustable rearsets, $250.00 shipped.
- Pazzo levers, Gold w/Red adjusters, $125.00 shipped.
- Madco Throttle lock $50.00 shipped.
- *NEW ITEM* Graves XL frame sliders (part #FSY-06FZ1-KL) $40.00 shipped.
- *NEW ITEM* Cycle One Off mirror block offs $50.00 shipped.
- *NEW ITEM* Motopak GT-Mini 8L Magnetic Tank Bag $50.00 shipped.
- *NEW ITEM* Nelson Rigg CL-75S Tail Bag $50.00 shipped.
- *NEW ITEM* Sears Med trunk and mount on rear seat pan $50.00 plus shipping

Cutmasters EXUP shelf, once you eliminate the exup motor, install this and have additional storage under the seat in front of the battery.

IMG_0104.jpg

DDM Tuning 35 watt H4 Hi/Lo 5000K HID kit. Had this on the bike for appox. 2 mos. Very bright and you don't need to adjust your headlights to accomodate the new HID's.

IMG_0107.jpg

Gilles Adjustable rearsets. The shift rod DOES NOT go through the frame. I did have a low-side and the right side foot peg and shifter were damaged slightly (ground down). Also, the brake lever has a scrape as well due to poor body position. There is no other damage or marks on them. All levers and rods are straight and they are a huge improvement over stock. They come with a longer spring so you don't need a pressure switch to operate the rear brake light. Replacement parts (Right side peg, shifter toe peg and brake toe peg) will cost approx. $55.00, damage is visible in the photos.

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

Pazzo levers, Gold w/Red adjusters. Standard clutch and shorty brake lever. There is a small spot on the brake lever that was damaged in the low-side.

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

Made from machined aluminum. Slips over the throttle tube and looks like it belongs on the bike, not an aftermarket add-on. Great for long rides when you want to give your right hand a rest.

IMG_0109.jpg

Graves XL Frame Sliders. I bought these from a board member here and never opened them.

IMG_0132.jpg

Cycle One Off mirror block-offs.

IMG_0133.jpg

Motopak (No strap or rain cover). This bag is expandable and holds lots of stuff. Does not interfere with your view of the gauges.

IMG_0126.jpg

Picture051-1.jpg

Nelson Rigg comes with strap and rain cover

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Sears Trunk and mount.

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:
throttle lock.....for 7/8" bars?

have a better picture of it installed and does it allow you to easily "disengage" by manually rolling the throttle forward?

interested..

throttle lock.....for 7/8" bars?

have a better picture of it installed and does it allow you to easily "disengage" by manually rolling the throttle forward?

interested..

Unfortunately, I never took a picture on the bike. You have to remove your grip and slide the throttle lock over the throttle tube. There are two prongs that go on either side of the throttle cables. With the thumb tab in the unlocked position, the throttle lock slides over the tube freely. When you press the thumb tab in the locked position it squeezes on the tube and the prongs won't allow the throttle to move.

You can manually roll off the throttle, but it's difficult. To disengage, you simple flip the thumb tab up and it releases the throttle immediately. The little tube on the ring is an adjustment for the lock.

Here is the website. www.madcorider.com You want to select the "Sport Cam Lock", Type B. The pictures on the website aren't that great.

Last edited:
Back