Gen2 Sergent,ZG,Throttlemeister

Zero Gravity Windscreen/Some stock parts

Traded my 07 FZ1 on a new Victory so I've got some parts to sell.

The Sergent seats are front and passenger with black piping. In great condition and an incredible improvement in comfort and appearance.
(Part#WS-562F) Would like to get $270. Sold

Zero Gravity windscreen (clear). In good shape but has a couple marks where it touched the fairing. If you have a stock screen change it even if it's not to this one you won't regret it. Stock screen is terrible. This was a perfect fit for me putting the air to the top of my helmet. I'm about 6'.
(Part#55-5343) Would like to get $50.

Throttlemeister (Black). This a well designed and high quality cruise system. Easy install and great for road trips. In great condition with all the spacing washers included.
(Part# FT&R1) Would like to get $80. Sold

I also have the stock exhaust can, Exup cables, grips, tail section, and front turn signals. Make offer.

I will try and post pics or just email me and I will send you pics. [email protected]

Thanks all,
Jason

Last edited:
BMC air filter and pics

Forgot about the brand new in box bmc air filter. (Part #40-0982)
Would like to get $60. Sold

Also found extra mounts for windscreen. Will include with screen.

Prices include shipping.

Thanks all,
Jason

Last edited:
Air filter, seats and throttlemeister all sold.

I would do $25 for the fender (covers shipping and hassle).

I got a 2011 vegas 8 ball. I love it but not nearly as vicious as the fz was. Would highly recommed though but totally different kinda power.

Last edited:
Air filter, seats and throttlemeister all sold.

I would do $25 for the fender (covers shipping and hassle).

I got a 2011 vegas 8 ball. I love it but not nearly as vicious as the fz was. Would highly recommed though but totally different kinda power.

:wow:
What a beautiful machine!!
I was dead set on an 8 Ball for a few years and couldn't get the cash together. Now I have seen the Cory Ness Jackpot and I'm torn.

wp_1024x768_ness_jackpot_i.jpg

LOL
Even more torn because it will require even more cash!!! :D

Victory has caught several FZ1 owner's attention. That is the exact same review that I have read over and over. It's also why I want both LOL
Good luck with you sales. Hopefully these bumps will keep it at the top of the message board.

Last edited:
The Ness bikes are beautiful but salty. I figure the eightball is kinda a blank canvas to start from. I would loved to have kept the fz but have a higher power to answer to. (Wife)

Thread updated and tracking info forwarded on.

Thanks all,
Jason

The Ness bikes are beautiful but salty. I figure the eightball is kinda a blank canvas to start from. I would loved to have kept the fz but have a higher power to answer to. (Wife)

Thread updated and tracking info forwarded on.

Thanks all,
Jason

I kind of had the same idea. That bike looks awesome in all black but a side of me could spend some serious money on the 8 Ball....or the Vegas. :D

Zach Ness Takes On the 2011 Victory Vegas 8-Ball

I kind of like this one

Last edited:
Back