Not open for further replies.
GUN SOLD!!!

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

Last edited:
That looks just about like what I would want, but IL won't pass a concealed carry law :rant: (Thanks Chicago :mad:) So I don't need the smaller version or the holsters. I still want a .40 cal Glock, but I need to wait anyway. (I'm trying to save up for a rear shock for the FZ1)

Good luck on the sale. It looks like a great gun. :shoot:

Nice rig Bogie. I just got home from the Indy Gun/Knife Show at Stout Field. I saw a Gen-3 GLOCK 27 new in the case for $420.00 no tax. The vendor there had six of them stacked up and I picked up the open 27 (on top). It felt tiny . . !

Good luck w/sale !

Nice rig Bogie. I just got home from the Indy Gun/Knife Show at Stout Field. I saw a Gen-3 GLOCK 27 new in the case for $420.00 no tax. The vendor there had six of them stacked up and I picked up the open 27 (on top). It felt tiny . . !

Good luck w/sale !

Yeah that is why you need to buy the Peirce Mag Extensions that mine comes with and those were Gen 3's without the adjustable back straps like my Gen 4. With those you can adjust how it feels in your hand. Plus those also would not have come with the Meprolight Night Sites that I had put on mine also.

:D

Thanks-- GLOCK is SOLD !! :)

You bet Brian , ,, , ,!!
I love GLOCK pistol's and I LOVE the way you set this one up . . .. I had to have it !! Very reasonable price and free shipping too . . . . w00t !!

BTW, guys, Brian is great to deal with ! FIVE STARS !! :Rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back