Goldwing at the gap

Jamieb

Don't ever tell that guy on the gold wing that he can't rip

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - deals gap on a goldwing/gl1800 by yellow wolf dragons tail[/ame]

The guy on the yellow Goldwing will follow you and film you on The Dragon for a tidy fee. He will pace behind you for a while to get footage from behind, then pass you and use a rear-facing camera to do the same ahead of you.

If I remember correctly, the guy on the camera bike is also riding a GL1800

Right!
We fell in behind a guy on a Harley Street Glide and that guy was hauling ass through the twisties. If a guy can drive - he can drive! It doesn't matter what kind of bike he is on.

Nice video - thanks for sharing.

The guy on the Wing goes by the name of Yellow Wolf...he no longer does the video thing last I heard.

By the way, it's not difficult to scrape the pegs on a Gold Wing-they're very low. However, I'm not bashing his skills as a rider. He could put A LOT of sport riders to shame on the Dragon.

Yellow Wolf knows the road well, and rides it like a pro.

That's impressive for sure. Goldwings are deceptively agile, and even though they have a lot of weight, their engines make quite a bit of power too. Once at speed, they don't feel so heavy, but slow them down, and you will know! I wouldn't want to do that, but he sure has way more skills than me.

It would be fun to see what he could do on a FZ1, R1, R6, etc.

Don't try that with a 'Hostile pillion'!

Last edited:
Back