Google+, the Facebook Killer

So, first off, watch this video.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwnJ5Bl4kLI]YouTube - ‪The Google+ project: A quick look‬‏[/ame]

I was invited to beta test this and they have recently updated the amount of invites that I was given. If you're curious and would like to try it out before it becomes live (and feel a bit elite), post here and let me know. Otherwise shoot me a PM with your email address, I'll get you hooked up. :-D

Interesting...I've been waiting for something to kill FB. I've always felt it is kinda better than MS, which is terrible.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

I went through my FB stage. It was great to reconnect with all the people that I had lost touch with. FB is much better at linking people than Myspace.
Last week I was walking my dad through making up a membership on FB. LOL That is a good rule of thumb. When your parents start participating in "the cool things" then those things are pretty well dead. :D
Seriously - if anything can kill FB it would be a google project. Those guys are amazing!!!!

i deactivated my account for the fire department hiring process, better to be safe than sorry especially lately when you hear about all the people not getting hired or getting fired for the content they have on facebook. but even now, i can reactivate it, and just haven't. it's kinda cool this way. but i will have to jump back on because that's how i keep in touch with all my war buddies who are scattered across the country

i deactivated my account for the fire department hiring process, better to be safe than sorry especially lately when you hear about all the people not getting hired or getting fired for the content they have on facebook. but even now, i can reactivate it, and just haven't. it's kinda cool this way. but i will have to jump back on because that's how i keep in touch with all my war buddies who are scattered across the country

FB really has been amazing for reconnecting with lost friends. I found people that I hadn't seen in 20 years. Talked to old girl friends and even made some new ones ;)
I have to say that I really enjoyed FB. I'm really interested in Google+. The guys at Google have never let us down.

Back