GoPro Wide Test Video

I got a GPS that is the same way. And you can only buy the charger from the manufactuer b/c it is some weird voltage output. Otherwise the GPS thinks it is hooked up to a PC and searching for information to download. I can get maybe 1 hour on good old alkaline and upto 6 on the lithium, if it is not having to search for signal under heavy cover.

Anyway, figure they'd come up with a battery for their units that was a rechargeable lithium and make it easier on us having to feed the gadgets at close to 8.00 for four.

oh well.....

Sorry your outing didn't yield you any good video. You now know for next time, and if I follow suit with a similar unit, then at least I know what to expect when it comes to batteries.

Adam

Yeah Adam, Did you ever have one of those days when you ride exceptionally well? You hit every turn right on and faster than you ever have. Thats the kind of day I had yesterday so it pissed me off to find out the camera didn't work because of a alkaline battery. It's my fault though since there is a paper inside the instructions that states the facts about alkaline batteries. Oh well, live and learn.

Back