Got my first FZ1 yesterday - Texas

Hope you're close enough to ride the hill country on it! that's when these bikes really shine.

You are right there. I can roll out of my driveway and can go in any direction and in five minutes be in the hills. This is the best time of the year, everything is green and the wild flowers just ended, eventually it will get hot and things start turning brown unless we get summer rain. Traffic is never too bad, even on busy weekends, but during the week you have the roads all to yourself.

.......Do any of y'all go on the Two Wheel Texan forums on on any of the Pie Runs? I used to ride (and will again) fairly often with the TWT East Texas sub-group (Tyler, Longview, Nacogdoches, Palestine).

HECK NO! I hear they are a rowdy bunch! Especially the ones around the Tyler area.:teeter: You hang around that bunch and you could wind up in court darn near every week!:eek:

You are right there. I can roll out of my driveway and can go in any direction and in five minutes be in the hills. This is the best time of the year, everything is green and the wild flowers just ended, eventually it will get hot and things start turning brown unless we get summer rain. Traffic is never too bad, even on busy weekends, but during the week you have the roads all to yourself.

Yeah I'm right on the edge of it myself. i'm just west of cedar park on 1431. It's gorgeous out here. I Just moved down from central michigan 6 months ago, and i couldn't be happier with the area!

Yeah I'm right on the edge of it myself. i'm just west of cedar park on 1431. It's gorgeous out here. I Just moved down from central michigan 6 months ago, and i couldn't be happier with the area!

I go by you quite often.........usually come up Lime Creek rd to Anderson Mill to 1431 going west for rides.

Back