GREAT deal on Scorpion EXO-1000 ($99)

That's a great deal! I knew these helmets were being discontinued, but I'm still surprised at the low price. Main drawback is that it's quite a heavy helmet.

I just bought my first helmet about a year ago and it was the EXO-400. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's comfortable and I like it a lot. I've been looking at the 1000 for awhile because I like the idea of the flip-down 1/2 shield. Plus I bought my 400 two sizes too large, not realizing it would loosen up as it broke in.

Before I ordered, I went to the local dealership to try them on and check them out. That color they have on sale looks better in person, IMO. I also like the inflatable cheek pads!

I have an EXO-1000 also and I love it! By far the best helmet that I have ever owned so if someone grabs one at this price - You got very lucky!
Scorpion seems to do this: When an item is discontinued they drop the price drastically.
I am quickly becoming a HUGE fan of Scorpion products. They are high quality at great prices. If I had room for another helmet - I would take a shot.

Back