Harley Rider meets Sportbike Rider

You know I think I have one of the worst situations.. Being a Barber, and having to be nice as its me and my dads shop sucks sometimes. I park my bike on the lawn, and we have quite a few accountants and lawyers and florists that ride Hardleys.. Its so true about how they feel as though they are superior because they paid 25K for 1950's technology. Lots of jokes have gone my way about me being on a rice burner and whatnot, all I really say is at least it gets me to work without the help of a tow truck and sometimes I am lucky and it stops there. Sometimes it escalates and I have to remember where I am.

I have almost grown to hate them. Its sad.

I think it's sad that the motorcycling community in North America is so segregated because of the attitudes between the 'iron turds' and the 'tinker toys'.

I could never own a HD as a main ride and if I could afford to have a full dresser I would consider what ever HD's XXXL to a Wing. That would be the only senario I would have one. BTW before I would purchase a dresser the garage would need the following first. My FZ, Duck 1198 or Bmer 1000rr, GS Adventure.

I could never own a HD as a main ride and if I could afford to have a full dresser I would consider what ever HD's XXXL to a Wing. That would be the only senario I would have one. BTW before I would purchase a dresser the garage would need the following first. My FZ, Duck 1198 or Bmer 1000rr, GS Adventure.
actually first thing would be to clean that pig sty of a garage!!!

I think it's sad that the motorcycling community in North America is so segregated because of the attitudes between the 'iron turds' and the 'tinker toys'.

yeah. was just thinking about this as i was watching gangland on spike tv. the hells angels episode was on. i'm thinking motorcycle clubs like the hells angels probably started the "harley davidson cruiser attitude" way back when and obviously that attitude is still around with them today, but has spread to people that have no affiliation with any clubs or anything and probably think that's how they are supposed to be and feel towards non harley riders. it's really sad but i believe that's the case. it's really cool when someone with a harley, or sport bike is just in love with motorcycles and riding enough where they respect other riders and bikes regardless of stlye, manufacturer, or motor size. my buddy has a 1979 harley (shovel head maybe?) that him and his dad (also has a harley) built from a basket case. the thing is amazing and we go riding all the time with no attitudes at all. shit, i wouldn't mind getting a harley sportster some day cause i kinda like them and think they are cool bikes. and i know if i ever have a problem with my bike that i don't know how to fix or troubleshoot, then his dad said i am always welcome to go and have him take a look. it's all about respect and love for riding. i just wish it was for everyone! i'm formally pushing for a motorcycle utopia!

"Ride to Pretend, Pretend to Ride, D*ckhead"

I'm sorry but that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

I think that phrase needs to go on my R6 somewhere.

Last edited:
What will the neibors think

I need to send this over to the Brethern MC around the corner. But I'd probably have to explain it to them.:laugh2:

Bwah ha ha

"You look like a bunch of gay pirates"

Priceless.

Harley riders are like christians, if critical thinking was involved we would have neither.

Back