have you ever

Had one of those days that you feel like you should have a hockey helmet and a drool cup?

Today was one of those for me. I turned a simple project into a complex one and screwed it all up. Granted I am working 4-10's and in class full time classes are also those 4 days. I also have backed up work for paying customers at home. So weekends go to that but man Im not sure how I got my boots tied today.

Yep.... hate spending all day on a problem... then find it was one stupid little setting I missed.....
I test embedded systems... hw and sw, as well as do IT.... so easy to get interupted and lose my train of thought.... find it best to walk away for a few minutes and come back....

A couple of head butts on the wall can sort you out! PS When you get older you can call them senior moments. If you're blond just blame that.

Make it 4. I've had those days. I'm an electronics technician and do maintenance and troubleshooting on automated equipment. I hate after spending hours on a problem only to find out it was a dip switch setting on a servo controller that was wrong.

Back