Headed to Deal's Gap!

Hey guys just stopping by to see if anyone else is in the area of Deals Gap? I will be headed there early next week and riding with my father and a couple friends. First time there but I hear it is a blast!

I'm just hoping that this hurricane passes through before Sunday! Thats when we are heading out. Not sure yet if we are riding down from Ohio or taking a trailer. I'm defiantly ready to have some fun. Will defiantly try to get some pictures just and will be putting a Go Pro on my wish list this year as it would come in handy for a trip like this!

I'm heading up there 9/14 for a few days. Best advice I can give you is: Stay on your side of the double-yellow line and if you find you're not able to then SLOW DOWN. :deal:

Its a good time of year to go.. I just went to the snake (US 421 in TN) and there was nothing but local traffic. I've never ridden that hard. My legs are SOOO sore. I've been to the dragon in early fall and it was pretty crowded. Lots of cages try and fly there and WILL go over the double yellow in a heartbeat. If you can't see around the corner, i.e switchbacks that go left along the mountain that you can look ahead for traffic, DON'T assume the blind corner is safe. You can have fun and be fast around those corners at low speeds too and some you have to anyway.

I'll be going next weekend... bringing two gopros to watch my form, which I know needs work.

Back